Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Standing Still

Orbs, now here's a funny thing, some of the very early photos I took of this place contained what could be described as an Orb, and I've often treated these things as bit's of dust floating around, but I thought I would share with you some stills taken from one of the videos saved on my phone that I discovered today whilst going through it's history.

But first I will explain why I had these videos.. If I rewind a few months we had a family wedding and in doing so we had lots of visitors and lots of activity in and around the house, and oddly for me I decided to video a few of the things happening to share with others at a later date, which is actually not like me at all. I also took lots of photos, but I will spare you that pleasure.

These pictures I'm sharing with you now show what is either a very active dust particle or something else.






Now obviously I have lots more, but this is 1 second of stills taken from a video whilst I was standing still stood in my hallway. It shows a very high speed dust particle or orb traveling at speed out of frame. It's taken from a video which lasts about 20-30 seconds long, but isn't the only video clip showing things. I do have more but am unsure of how to share them on this blog, but I will work it out and do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment