Pages

Sunday 20 November 2016

The Person Outside

I've debated with myself as to whether I should even post this, but tonight I have decided to put it "down" so to speak, so at least I have a record of it.

Over the last few months on more than a few occasions I have been walking from the kitchen through to the dinning room when I've become aware of someone being outside on or near the drive way. At first I thought to myself that it was just someone walking past the end of the drive, but you know when you just aren't happy in your own mind, and the more I thought about it the more I thought in actual fact they were stood nearer the house than the pavement.

It happened again only a couple of days ago, and it's 100% more of a dark silhouette, but I don't want this to end up as a cliché post about shadow people, although that phenomenon in itself is very frequent here.

The last time it happened I stopped in my tracks and turned around to take a look, thinking to myself maybe I confused the outline with a bush, or something random like that, but nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment