Pages

Monday 2 January 2017

New Years Eve

It's about time I brought you up to date with some of the activities where I currently live, as I believe that things have begun to escalate a little. Whilst it's fresh in my mind I will first tell you about New Years Eve (a couple of nights ago).

So the night started off well but soon went a little sour. My girlfriend had invited her friends and family around, but due to previous commitments only her sister-in-law and her daughter actually turned up. This wasn't a problem and we seemed to congregate in the dinning room for most of the evening playing board games.

Just after 10pm my girlfriends daughter turned to her auntie and said "What is that odd noise", they both looked at each other and said there it was again. They then turned to me and said "How can you live in this house as that sounded strange". I got up and moved to their side of the room and said "I couldn't hear any noises", and asked what did it sound like, at which point my girlfriends daughter said to me that it sounded like someone was in the other side of the house, and pleaded with me to go and investigate, at which point her auntie agreed.

I quickly walked off down the hallway and checked the front door and side door of the house, but they were both locked, as I expected. I then opened the bedroom door and the spare room door, and both rooms were empty. At this point I stood between both doors at the end of the hallway and started to hear a really strange sound, now this is the hard part in trying to describe the sound I heard. Basically it was like a conversation between two people, or one person talking over and over again really quickly, but the conversation sounded like it was being spoken through a tube, like some kind of phaser sweeping effect, yet the more I listened the more I could make out the rapid conversation.

At this point I felt that whom ever was saying what they did realized that I could hear them, as it felt like the conversation was then directed at me. I was also aware that my girlfriend had gotten up and had started to walk towards me saying something, but my concentration was taken up trying to understand what was being said to me. In addition I realized that I was stood looking towards the ground and was very still and extremely cold, I was tilting my head because I felt it aided in hearing the sound in some way. Parts of the conversation were becoming clear, and at this point I became conscious of something, it was as if my mind was telling my body what I was hearing and I had to de-tune from it. This all felt to me to take a long time, but only the time it took my girlfriend to walk about 20 feet.

I then spoke up and said "I could hear something, but it just sounded like water being passed through a pipe", and my girlfriend said that she often hears animals, and we left it at that. Yet oddly for the next 20 minutes my girlfriends daughter kept looking over her shoulder and down the hallway. It wasn't that long from then that she moved to another point of the table. I would say no less than 20 minutes later both guests had left saying they didn't feel they could last until midnight to see in the new year, and went home. Yet I know they both stayed up to see in the new year.

I did message my girlfriends daughter this morning asking her about it, but she ignored my request and simply refereed to something else in my message, which says a lot to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment